I've stocked many lakes with similar numbers as you're proposing for forty years.
When you stock those 60 bass per acre, they will grow so fast you'll be stunned.
If the lake does as we all hope, you'll see tens of thousands of fathead minnows, ranging in size from newly hatched fish up to adults. When those 3,000 bass are stocked, numerical odds of their demise is small, a fraction of a percent. If you stock 3 inch fish in May 2020, they'll be six inches mid-July. They'll average 12" by late September, and by November will range from 8" up to two pounds...the fastest growers.
You'll have some fish big enough to spawn by 2021. The bluegills won't grow nearly as large, except around the two feeders. The bluegills will mostly mature sexually at 3-4" and begin to spawn. People think those bluegills will grow large, but they won't, as a population. They'll start spawning within a few weeks.
I think the risk of bass being eaten, and limited bass recruitment is low in your part of the planet.

But...I can be wrong...
If you get into Year 3 and aren't seeing bass recruitment, buy more baby bass of great genetics and create your own missing year class. That's not a bad thing, either. It just costs some money.

I do respectfully disagree with JP's Dad with his advice to stock the bass earlier. Once the bass gain a foothold and overtake the food chain, which they will, you're behind with little chance to catch up. Bluegills are key, and stocking a known number in the beginning gives you a more calculated chance to build a food chain. If you stock adult pairs of bluegills, there's no calculated risk. You don't start with numbers you can predict. Without that, the risk of bass overeating the food chain is much higher. Fathead minnows will be gone after two years with bass, and threadfin shad are basically good to feed intermediate-sized bass. Your bluegills are the backbone of the food chain.

I'd much rather have the need to stock more bass into a 50-acre lake than try to start culling bass from an overeaten, unpredicted food chain.

Teach a man to grow fish...
He can teach to catch fish...