I need help in deciding if this stocking plan will be successful. We have a 50 plus acre lake that we are going to be getting ready to stock in the next few months. Obviously it will take a significant amount of fish and money to get it going. Here is the question: if we put 24k fingerling CNBG and 24K fathead Minnows, left it along for a year then come back with 60 LMB/acre would this stocking plan be successful for a Bassfishing Lake. I would probably come back during the year and also put a load of TFS in as well. My thoughts are with no predators the bait could really multiply in a year's time. One draw back I have been told was that by doing this it gives the CNBG time to mature enough to be able to eat the fingerling bass when they are stocked???
Also in the equation we will be adding a couple feeders to help the CNBG grow. I do have plans as well to start a hatchery pond to supplement the bream and or TFS. Any and all advise is welcomed, just want to get this one going in the right direction from the start and not have to play catch up with time or money.
thanks for the help.

Also you have different ideas on stocking let me know. I know the ideal way is 1000 CNBG/ acre but that does cost. So give me your thoughts.