Goose season just opened for the second split. You will need a duck stamp, hunting license and a good shotgun with some steel or tungsten shot. #2 or #3 will work. You can buy a small game non resident hunting lic for your place in E. Texas. Several hundred bucks cheaper than the standard non resident hunting lic. Ck your daily limit allowed and you can keep two days limit in the freezer. Two hunters, that most likely would remove 8 geese from the pond in a weekend hunt.

Suggest you not advertise it to my wifey, she feels sorry for anything I bring home from a hunt and will only eat wild game if I don't tell her what I cooked. smile

My cnbg are still pretty active, saw them feeding along the windy shoreline yesterday, busting the surface, so I hand feed some and like I said they were pretty active. The feeders went off while I was there and saw a lot of feeding activity but the feed trained lmb and hsb were not so active. I only saw a couple of them feed.

Have not seen the Osprey in a few days so I am guessing the Tp are gone for the most part. I did see an aggressive Kingfisher though.

Last edited by TGW1; 12/13/18 07:32 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy