I have. They are working well (I think) for me. Things I learned about artificial trees:
1. Even if they seem like they are really well put together, the branches and trunk will come apart in the water UNLESS you secure them with something. I used wire and large zip ties

2. They are buoyant, and will float up if not anchored. I attached at single cinder block to the base with two large zip ties and then took them out in my little boat and dropped them over the side where I wanted them. That is for a vertical position. Add a second block or brick to the top for horizontal placement.

3. IF you add on a rope to the cinder block and weave it up to the top and tie a loop handle, you can easily move the tree around a bit, in case you find out it wasn't as deep as you thought in the spot you sink it. The tree will tend to come apart (unless you have it wired/zip tied together really well) if you try to grad onto the top branches to pull it up or move it.

Hope that is helpful!

p.s. I got my three trees for under a $1 each at the Goodwill, post Christmas.

Last edited by DrLuke; 12/04/18 10:58 AM. Reason: typo

"Politics": derived from 'poly' meaning many, and 'tics' meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.