I saw where a couple of guys here were talking of which way to go when shopping for a vehicle to have around for work and or pleasure. I know many of us here have these and might pass along what our experiences are with them. Hay, Christmas is coming up, maybe Santa will drop one down the chimney. smile

For me I have had two different Polaris rangers at my place, an 800 and a 900 ranger. The 800 would overheat in the summer here in Texas. And that lead me to the 900 ranger. I have not had an overheating event since I got the 900. I like the ride it has over the 800 and for the most part I have been pretty happy with it. But I have to say either that I am hard on equipment or it has it's weakness because it seems to run me a thousand or two each and every year for repairs and or upkeep. My son recently has picked up the Honda UTV (think it is the 600 model). Its too early to make much comment other than it's ride is a lot rougher than the Polaris 900.

I looked at the John deer gator but the dealer told me that if I had water around the property to stay away from it due to air intake location and because of a hole located in the rear end that would take water and shut down everything till it dried out. I was surprised to hear a dealer tell me all that. Maybe the gator has changed all that since I had the discussion.

I also looked at the electric off road UTV's but after the comments made to me about water on the property I thought maybe electric was not the way to go, for me. So maybe others might join in and tell their experiences.

Hope this helps out you guys on your decision what vehicle to purchase for around the pond.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy