Hello fellers. First post here even though I joined the forum a few yrs. ago. My name is Buddy R Hill and I have a little 1 acre pond in east central Arkansas. I had it built 20 something yrs ago and it was only about a 1/2 acre at that time. I have worked on it over the years expanding it and adding to the levee to make it to the size it currently is. I plan on expanding it more as time goes on. No fancy equipment, just my ole Ford 1720 tractor, a dirt scoop and a box blade. I have let it go over the years till about 4 yrs ago I started back digging on it and expanding it. We have some good red clay soil here and it gets about 20 acres of watershed from a farm field. The only stocking that I have done over the yrs is the good ole bucket stocking from other ponds, rivers, ditches or whatever. I have no plans for monster bass, bream or catfish. I just want a place to sit on my fishing dock and catch some for supper. Now that I have some grandkids I want plenty of hungry fish so I can watch the show when they come to fish. I have been reading the forum to get some ideas on what to do to my pond.

Nothing like seeing your bobber bobbing.
1 acre pond with LMB BG GSF BH CC and whatever else I can find
Not after trophies I just like catching and eating fish
Buddy R Hill

I Subscribe