Originally Posted By: snrub
Wow those are really going after it!

What size feed are you now feeding and how much bigger do you think they are since the last pictures a couple weeks ago?

Maybe you threw the feed all together to show the aggressive feeding nature but I wondered if spreading it out a little more might prevent fish from spiking each other and doing some damage. I don't know if that is a problem but I did hear one comment from a fish hauler that he had trouble with the larger HSB hauling them, especially in warm weather, of damaging themselves by spiking then that causing problems with infections.

I'm feeding Optimal BG Jr right now. I can't really tell how much they've grown but may try to catch a few tomorrow and get an idea how much they've grown. I'll try to get pictures.

I have no idea if they are spiking each other. I'm not terribly worried because they bunch them in a much more confined environment when in an aquaculture environment. Part of the reason they are feeding more aggressively is due to the fact that usually I'm only feeding them once per day, as its still dark when I leave for work now.

Just a Pond Boss 'sponge'