Q A, I did start a log from the first day they started digging my 2 acre pond. It has been soooo helpful to look back on any given day over the last 4 years!!! When I first stocked and transported my 4 inch pure Florida feed trained lmb I only had 2 dead fish in the bag. I actually even retained those two fish and put them in my freezer!! I dated the freezer bag and is fun to just look back at the size I started with. As you prob. know I have caught 3 1/2 pounders that are only 16 inch long!! Rw of around 155%. These fish were only 2 years old. Keeping accurate records is one of the best tools you can have. I document every time I see a duck,bullfrogs,otters,gbh,water levels and temps,algea blooms, spawning dates,how much feed,and record every inch of rain we get. I know exactly when and how many fish I stocked and at what cost. It has all proven very valuable. Good luck with yours. Oh, and of course I have pictures of everything possible and video if I can. It is amazing what you will forget from just one year ago without logging it down.

Dear Alcohol, We had a deal where you would make me funnier, smarter, and a better dancer... I saw the video... We need to talk.