Mike, my pond is down about 15', so I'll take all you can send me!lol!I think I got some of your rain last night, at least they say the rain coming our way is coming from your area.I got about .90" yesterday evening, that came down within an hour or so, with most of it coming down in about half an hour.When I got up I could tell it just stopped raining, and I had a total of 1.85" in the rain gauge.As happy as I was to get that much, when I watched the weather, they was showing areas not far from me getting a lot more, so I still felt short changed.lol!Then when I checked the pond this morning, I felt short changed again.lol!I'm not sure if I got as much at the pond as I did at the house.Their about 4,000' from each other.I didn't get as much in the pond as I thought I would, and things just didn't look as wet as I thought they should.My gravel road seemed to dry for that much rain.I did get about 6 1/4" in the pond, but that's about what I figured I'd get from the first .90", as fast as it came down.I'm still happy to have gotten what I did and they are showing a chance of rain everyday for the next week, so hopefully I'll get a few more good rains out of it.

Last edited by Bobbss; 06/20/18 11:25 AM.

Bob

I Subscribe To Pond Boss