Is yellow perch up your way considered a "gamefish"?? Here in Texas back in the 80's I had to buy a Retail fish dealers license to sell catfish from our local lakes. I had to by them from individuals that had commercial fishing license or farm raised fish from a licensed farm. I could sell any catfish like bluecat,channelcat,bullheadcats but...NOT Flathead or oppaloosa catfish because they were classified as a Game Fish. We could not sell any gamefish like lmb, crappie. Just for your information. Every state I'm sure have different laws. That being said... Wow, $16 a pound for any fish sounds great. Ever watch wicked Tuna on TV? We bought live catfish for $1 a pound and sold it for $2 a pound live. Fillet meat I sold for $4 a pound. Texas had funny redtape laws. You could not accept food stamps from someone for live fish. Knock em in the head to kill them and it was legal!!

Dear Alcohol, We had a deal where you would make me funnier, smarter, and a better dancer... I saw the video... We need to talk.