I have a question, so maybe someone has an answer. On Bob's Wednesday face book program, he said he wanted a fertile pond in the spring and I understand that. But then he said he preferred a pond with clear water in the summer. And that is something I have never seen at my place. I will usually get a dense Bloom in June and water clarity may even go to 12". So how does one go from 18 to 24" of green water to clear water in early summer? The only way I can get there is to use an algaecide "I'm guessing". Is Bob recommending an algaecide be used to clear up the water? Adding it before our water temps come up(usually in early June)? And from past conversations with others here, One has to be extremely careful when adding an algaecide to kill of plankton? Wright? Should I be doing this at my place where I fight a couple of dense blooms early and late summer? What if I do it early, would that maybe eliminate me doing it again for that second dense bloom I see each summer and fall? And what product would I use, I don't want to kill off my new to pond American pondweed.

Maybe Bob will talk about this next Wednesday's Face book program. I really like his face book program.

Thanks

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy