We have all heard of "Monster Catfish" at the base of dam, and divers so rattled they would not go back down, or even pulling the air cable up and no man at the other end.
So has anyone ever took an aqua vu cam, to see if any of this is true, but it may be to dark for the cam to see.
We all know there is most likley a big fish down there, but I mean like a two or three hundred pounder or even bigger.
The best story I have heard is that there is a cat at the base of the dam at some lake (no name of lake that is why it is a story) that is as big as a bus. When they open the dam he opens his mouth and filters all the fish that come through. Amazing to think of but more than likley not true.
But back to my point, the Discovery Channel has minni sub's they can take to the bottom of the dam, then we will all know the truth. They could go to the base of five or six dams and make a show. I know I would not only watch it but most likley buy the tape.
So if anyone knows some one that happens to have access to a sub (thats a big IF) or knows some one at the Discovery Channel, tell them to pick me up and lets go fishing.
Someone please support me or at least tell me your "Munster Catfish" story, and if you would watch the show.