Items in order of listed. dhadam says
1. Weather and aeration will not be quite cold enough to cause kill stress to the RES. If you want to try to keep them alive turn off aeration.

2. "MY RESEARCH INDICATED THAT @ 16'+ THE WATER SHOULD HOVER @ 62F. TRUE OF FICTION? ALSO, WITH THIS SIZE OF WATER WITH THESE THERMODYNAMICS (IF 62F IS TRUE) WILL IT BE OVERCOME BY OUTSIDE TEMPS EVENTUALLY? HOW DOES ONE MEASURE TEMPS AT SUCH DEPTHS? SOME SORT OF DEEP PROBE?" This is probably true with not summer aeration. Bottom diffused aeration will warm the water to well above 70F during mid summer. However the 62F water in that cold deep layer without summer aeration will lose / consume the DO to well below 5ppm needed for trout. As the pond ages beyond 2-4yrs and without aeration DO in deep water will decrease to 0ppm (zero), but maybe not the first summer.

Several ways to measure deep water temperatures. Make the question as a new post question. Others will help with answers. This topic has been discussed here previously.

3. "HOW CAN I HELP BRING DATA TO THE TABLE?" Make the temperature measurements and post them. If you have any open water near shore or under a dock take the water temperature at the surface or 1-2ft below. That will be the current entire pond temp top to bottom with aeration 24/7.

4. " IF ONE HAS ALL AERATION EQUIP IN PLACE WOULD IT BE ADVISABLE TO SIMPLY HIT THE COVERED ICE WITH AIR ON A PERIODIC BASIS, SAY 30 MIN/DAY OR JUST GO PUSH SOME SNOW?" For first year IMO push some snow if needed if or when it completely covers the ice for longer than 4-6 weeks.

5. "INITIAL STOCKING WAS WITH ALL JUVENILES (EXC.#150 1-YR RBT) AND #75 .75 TO 1LB HBG. 50WE, 12SMB, 300BG, 150RSF, 150YP, 7000 FHM, 60# NCF." No comment for this.

6. "SINCE I STARTED AND STILL AM AERATING SHOW I CUT IT OFF "COLD TURKEY" OR TAPER IT OFF THIS TIME OF YEAR?" See my comment above. To save RES stop aeration cold turkey.

7. "YES, SOME LEAVES ALLOWED IN, ALL HABITAT IS PLASTIC-WARE, I.E., HONEY-HOLE PRODUCTS. SO LITTLE DECOMP HAPPENING." Future plankton production that dies, FA that dies and all leaves will contribute to majority of the DO loss.

aka Pond Doctor & Dr. Perca Read Pond Boss Magazine -
America's Journal of Pond Management