What about a poll, completely anonymous, asking if you have ever felt like the PB conferences were geared towards affluent pondowners? tabulate the results and see if the numbers merit discussion?

Maybe ask several questions regarding what participants would like to see and experience in the future, and what they would be willing to pay?

Canyoncreek, you do not need to apologize for anything. I would like a public apology from whomever removed my post however, as I feel it was done for personal reasons, and not because it violated any forum rules. I would also appreciate a definitive yes or no answer on whether or not it is okay to revisit old threads.

I see this thing shaking out in one of two ways. Either I'm going to banned camp, or we're going to the old standby of hoping it just goes away on it's own. In the past, I have been told that it was far better to take the high road, and let it go, for the good of the forum. And I did so. But i believe the need to travel at a loftier altitude in this particular case, belongs to a mod. If there is one standard that applies to all of us, this would seem an excellent opportunity to validate that assertion. For the good of the forum.

Either way, I feel I need to make something clear. I'm angry about this whole deal, and I feel I've been wronged. To that end, I am not prepared to simply let it go this time. Please do not confuse what I say next as a warning or threat, as I am very aware that PB will continue for years without sprkplug's participation.... I know that and accept it. But if I am sent to banned camp, do us all a favor and save us all a lot of time, and make the suspension permanent.
Because if you don't, I'm probably going to come right back to this thread on the day my suspension is lifted. Again, I don't say that as a threat, or to try and force someone's hand. I say it out of a strength of conviction that I have been wrongly treated.

To me, how this is eventually handled will speak volumes. It appears everyone is watching.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.