Originally Posted By: TGW1
Doc, your system is one I have been looking at for my future duck hunting spot. I would have already had it all going but things like college for grandkids is on the top of the list right now. Seems like every time I get ready to pull the trigger and get it done I wind up fixing their car or something unexpected spends my pond money. lol But, I will get it done someday so please keep up the posting on the system. Things like water seepage u mentioned and or guards needed etc. Thanks

Tracy, I will definitely let you and the forum know how it goes. I am curious myself, especially after a heavy rain event with lots of outflow, what the effect will be on those slats. For me, the ability to control the water level was high on my pond wish list. Between regaining some water via increased retention from this system, and benefits of bottom diffused aeration over time, I am hoping to reverse some of those years of eutrophication.

"Politics": derived from 'poly' meaning many, and 'tics' meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.