Well, call the local wildlife resources rep and he indicated that a alligator 4 ft long, they did not desire to move, might create a vacuum and another will just take his place. Talked with him for nearly an hour, he thought that we should just leave him alone and see if he leaves. Said that he was only eating insects, snakes, frogs and maybe small fish. My wife saw him the other day with a 6 to 7 inch bass in his mouth, having lunch. I think this maybe because the water level is a little low now, but I had to remove a bass about 7 to 8 inch that had a chunk bitten from its stomach about 3 weeks ago, so I believe he is eating them occasionally.

Bottom line, I may attempt to scare him away and take action on my own, or become a pest to the wildlife folks to move him or else.. I have noticed that snakes don't hang around, only had a couple in the past 5 years anyways. They indicate that he only grows about 4" a year, and will not be come agressive until about 7 or 8 ft, ??? we may see.. He sure likes the weedeater.. Just thought I would pass on the info from the experts... :rolleyes: