Received a call from Purina yesterday. A mistake was made at the production plant.
The plant made a run of 32% catfish food. Bags are filled by machine, but the empty bags are staged by a person. The MVP batch was scheduled immediately after the catfish food run. Catfish bags were filled, and underneath those bags were MVP bags, prepped for that run.
There was an overage of product, and the machine picked up MVP bags and filled them, sewed, and tagged. The best they can tell, there were a "few" bags that happened with.
Purina has called those affected (and me) and were appreciative to know about it, so they can police their quality control.
They are embarrassed by this mistake.
They've called the two people here who have been affected with a promise to replace the fish food. I suggested something stronger than that, like at least two bags, and get them pronto. They're trying to find a good local dealer, but will ship them from the plant, if need be.
You guys please post as you hear more. I'd like to see this resolved as soon as possible...if you don't hear by Monday, send me a pm.

Teach a man to grow fish...
He can teach to catch fish...