The 3-4" BG may be 1/2-1/3 the price of larger fish, but if only 10% of small BG survive predation 2 days after stocking, versus about 75% of larger BG, your "savings" become a big loss.

Since you are a new owner, I would advise against stocking anything your first year and instead, focus on removing 75-100 pounds of smaller, 8-14" LMB, and any size that looks thin. I'd also suggest fishing with many size hooks and baits, keeping records of sizes and species......all intended to know what your pond and fish health is before tinkering with it. You can throw a lot of money ate a pond, only to create bigger problems

I'd also suggest removing the "large" Grass carp, as they are of little benefit once over 6-8 pounds. I'd also suggest removing you mature CC and if wanting some, stocking 10-12" CC in small numbers (25) and removing around 2#....at 3#+, CC are direct competitors with LMB. If you are catching "large" BG, you have a solid reproduction potential, so the LMB reduction could re-balance forage recruitment into adequate forage sizes.

FHM do almost nothing for a mature pond, as they only feed the smaller, unwanted bass that are overpopulating, so FHM literally fuel a problem and are stocked once, in new ponds to jump start LMB growth.