Originally Posted By: tallryan610
The same hatchery that told me I needed 20lbs of FHM each Spring and Fall also told me my BG would not reproduce enough to feed the bass population as they would all be eaten when they are less than an inch.

My thinking is he is acting as a salesman and not as an educator for pond management.

As for the land owner of the other part of the pond his only objective is to be able to look at the fountain with his wife from the front porch. He doesn't fish it anymore since his grandkids are out of state. There is not an option to buy his part of the pond.

I also enjoy fly fishing so I would like to be able to catch top water fish with my fly rods.

Should I add:
Wondering if adding 100 5-6" BG is enough
100 3-4" ones as well (they are half the price)
Is 30 HSB too many, too litte? (they will get fed aquamaxx) I found a local retailer.
Add 50 Hybrid BG?
Add Redears?

I plan on removing small LMB right away.
Thanks to you all for your feedback!

You could give Shawn Banks a call and work up a real stocking plan. He's in Polo, MO. I have interacted with his company before and they're top notch.

http://midwestlake.com/

Last edited by Bocomo; 08/28/17 04:27 PM. Reason: [Mods, hope this is ok -- if not feel free to delete and change to say send me a PM]