Photobucket's slowness is why I started switching to Imgur. Both of my kid's are computer science professionals and advised me to do this a year ago. I just kept suffering through Photobucket because it was familiar. They now gave me a real good reason to move exclusively to Imgur. I have no financial interest in this company in case you are wondering. I try to share what I have learned here as well. As a research scientist, I try to be evidence based and hope that I have helped others out. I did get one of our pictures of marginal plants in an extension publication because I posted it here. I still have my photos and will post them again as appropriate for answering questions. When I buy an aeration system, it will be from a Pondboss sponsor. I frequent this forum much more than other forums because I find folks that not only have similar interests, but also similar philosophies regarding individual accountability and outlooks on the level of government power that is appropriate. I understand that others feel differently and respect their right to their own opinion, but it is nice to see other folks that feel as I do.