Originally Posted By: ewest
RC tell us about the LMB in the pic.

Hey Eric my mom caught that one last year. Caught it on a 4 inch floating worm. Purple with a white tail. Just twitching it.

That bass I did not weight or measure it looked quite healthy and fat so I did not worry on that one. However you can see from the pic it was a solid bass. I wanna say somewhere in the 18 inch range about 3.5 pounds. Not hugh but nice. I believe this is one of my original stockers that I put in the pond at about the 10 to 11 inch range. Florida Strain. Most my bass are now FL Strain I did have some Northern Strain when I first had the pond not sure if they died or what as I have not seen them in some time most of them were stunted anyway.

So it would appear from looking at this bass my bass seem ok up to about that 3.5 or so pound range then I start to have issues. From about 20 inch on up. I say issues but just seem to be on the light side of where they should be. Which drives me crazy!! smile but I am working on it now.

RC

Last edited by RC51; 06/30/17 10:41 AM.

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!