Originally Posted By: Yolk Sac
Doubt you could do any damage to a BOW that big, unless A] your primary forage is some type of fusiform prey such as YP or GSH, AND B]you were fortunate enough to have the WE pull off a spawn--OR C] financially blessed enough that you could afford to stock hundreds of WE big enough to escape predation by 6-10lb LMB. They're not cheap at that size.

If you just added a few dozen WE, I doubt you'd notice any change at all, if your pond is a mix of BG, YP, LMB and crappie, though you might see a tendency for the WE to prefer juvenile YP as their primary forage.

No yellow perch but there are bluegill, shiners, green ear sunfish, bullheads, and some other stuff floating around in there. Stocking would be very low numbers, just what I could catch on a fishing trip and bring home to release in there. Having some Eyes in the pond would be fun but I'm always very cautious about stocking something new. I would hate to screw things up. So, you think no worries with releasing a hand full of 22in Eyes?