Back when I was a young man and going to college I received multimedia red cross training to be an ambulance driver and an attendant. I worked for a company that provided ambulance service to the whole county. This was in Wilbarger Co. Texas and we were the only ambulance service for the county. This was and is a farming community, where growing wheat is big business. This was in north western Texas. I was an attendant for four years making money to go to college. In the four yr period I was called out to two farms where a younger man was trapped under a tractor that had turned over and pinned them under the tractor. After digging two out from under the tractor one died and one survived. In both cases, the tractor was disking or plowing farm fields. I saw a lot of things happen to people both good (delivering babies and such) and some bad. I loved that job but it did not pay much and so I went a different way in life. Respect tractors and be safe when operating such things as tractors and mowers.

Last edited by TGW1; 04/08/17 09:49 AM. Reason: sp

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy