I have a good bit of experience with CC. BG will over populate and be stunted and you will find a mass abundance of little BG needing to be removed. I seine small BG out of overstock CC ponds and transport them to LMB heavy ponds. FHM will pretty much disappear. Gams tend to survive here in the South as they will stay close to cover (however that means they also provide less food value since they cant be caught very well). It really seems that way to me about any fish that does not use the open water. I have noticed when I mix the RES in with high volume CC I tend to see very few small RES. In my 3ac BCP pond (BCP, CC, RES, CNBG, Gams) with 1500 CC as the primary predator I have only caught original stocker BCP & RES. I (The problem is I do not know if the CC are controlling the BCP or have they just not bred for the last 4 years). The Gams are still there fewer in number. CC will eat small LMB (I have even watched the cats kill LMB being bucket stocked) and small CC not to mention frogs, snakes and anything that will hit or die in the water that is easy for them to get to. The more the CC the more aggressive the behavior for food (even with supplemental feed). I will see if I can get a chance to shoot you some video this weekend of what overstock aggressive CC will do.

BTW I watched the CC eat about 20 Peking duck eggs this last weekend. I just laid them in about 6" of water and thru out a little food to call the CC in. When they arrived I busted 2 eggs and watched the feeding frenzy start. It took them about 5 minutes to get all the eggs broke and eaten (including shells) after the feed was gone.