I've heard it said that inspiration can be found in the strangest of places, Yolk. Your most recent photo must surely qualify as inspirational in that regard, as I believe it has given me an idea whose time, I'm convinced, has finally arrived.

Recall if you will, the current, fashionable trend among fish feed producers to combine different size pellets in the same bag, and then charge a premium for the same thing we complained about as being indicative of poor service in the past. Marketing genius.

Okay, bear with me. We purchase the pto driven chipper/shredder, and we convince the folks at Optimal to greatly increase the size of their extruders. Something around the diameter of those foam pool noodles, aka the diameter of a fence post for city folks.

So they extrude the Optimal noodles, or Optoodles, (I initially went with Opoodles, but the mental imagery was quite ghastly), in lengths of 5-6 feet. They could package them in giant plastic wrappers, similar to a super-sized Slim Jim. Include one of those plastic whing dings like what's used to seal up a loaf of bread, and the rest becomes obvious.

Back the tractor equipped chipper up to the water's edge, rev er' up, and start feeding in the Optoodle. Every size from mere dust, to chunks the size of a quarter will be expelled out over the water at great velocity. When the fish get full, just spin the plastic wrapper and secure with the whing ding. Keep fresh for days.

What do you think? Shall we combine our resources and get in on the ground floor?

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.