Originally Posted By: sprkplug
Yolk I'm glad you weighed in. As you know, I have spent several years now growing out my enhanced brim strain. I'm pleased to announce that they are coming along nicely, but their phenomenal growth hasn't come without a price. They are consuming feed at an astounding rate, and even after much research I have been unable to find a mechanical feeder capable of supplying pellets at the advanced rate and volume that their voracious appetite demands.

I've hit upon an idea whereby the enhanced brim will get the nourishment they need, AND allow me to use my new tractor in another, useful fashion. Check this out:

http://www.agrisupply.com/fertilizer-spreader/p/70271/

I think I can simply hook it up, back down into the water, and let er' rip. It has a capacity of 350 lbs, so that should last 4-5 days most of the time. I know what you're thinking, the enhanced brim might chew through the tires in their frenzy to attack the feed, but I'm willing to risk it.

Gosh, Sparkie, what a strange coincidence. I was contemplating GSF specific uses for PTO driven implements at almost exactly the same time:
Should work great with enhanced bream, as well. Now if they just made a 3 point hitch for a trebuchet......