going to bump this back to the top and see if I can get any responses. 125 views and nothing yet. I went thru a few old pond build threads I had printed off and tried to come up with a stocking plan on my own.
there is currently 8-9 feet of water in the 3/4 acre pond and probably 6-7 more to go to full pool. pond completed September of 2016.

fall 2016
75 papershell crays from smith creek
1 lb FHM hand sorted(ran some minnow traps during warm spell and caught plenty of FHM but no crays, not sure if they are inactive at the colder water temps.)

spring 2017
will hand sort all fish
add 5 more lbs of FHM in addition to the 1 lb I put in last fall.
2 lbs of GSH(more if its needed to get them established), will try to get some breeders if possible
75 RES , will try to get 3-4" fish for easier job of hand sorting.

wanting to add HBG and YP this year but not sure if it is better to wait until fall to add to allow forage to spawn with no bigger fish? the fish will be from Shelby fish farm and should all be pellet trained. will pellet trained fish and two different sizes not hurt the minnow population?
was thinking of doing 250 HBG (200 2-4" and 50 4-6" fish to establish couple different age classed). also add 200 YP with a mix of sizes to have a spawn for spring 2018. also will water level be good enough to spring stock although should be closer to full by end of spring rains.

fall 2017
add more papershell crayfish if spawn not achieved and/or small sample size of crayfish population.
possibly some trout for fun

spring 2018
possibly add more HBG and YP to ladder stock for harvesting fish.
? add more FHM

fall 2018
stock 25 SMB
stock 10 HSB and ladder stock 3-5 per year or every other year once YP spawn needs controlled more and for harvesting a few fish after few years.

any comments or advice will be much appreciated.

.75 acre pond dug in September 2016. YP, HBG, HSB, SMB, and RES.