I'm all over the place with buying another tractor. Woke up this morning and was leaning towards just keeping what we have, then I read snrub's last few posts and they only served to reinforce that feeling. I think I'm getting "want", confused with "need".

What do I need a FEL for? With the tractors and implements we already have, we're set pretty well. We do have a long driveway, and we keep number 2 and number 5 stone stockpiled for maintenance on it. Right now that involves shoveling 600 pounds or so into the Kawasaki mule, and shoveling it back out into the holes. The yard box and the 801 takes care of grading.

It would be nice to just scoop some into the bucket, drive to the spot and dump it, then back drag it smooth. But does that justify another, substantial purchase? I honestly can't think of another use for the loader. The mule is just the ticket for yard chores, as well as hauling saws and tools to cut wood, and the trailer hooked to the 801 will haul way more wood at one time than a bucket ever thought about.

I'm sure I would come up with more uses for it, but that's kinda' like stopping at the yard sale you just drove by, just to browse....if you aren't looking for a particular whatever, do you really need to buy something else just because it's there?

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.