Fishman Dan, My pond is about one third the size of yours and that might make it more manageable, but I can not say that for sure, it's just what I hear. So, for me and my present goal (goals change in life, just like yours changed). My plans at to keep couch potato bass, where they spend less energy to eat, making them fatter. So I want to fill every nitch in the pond with lmb forage. Lets look at my place. RES hang out in the deeper water or near bottom cover most of the time, and that's is their space. Larger lmb like that type of water, Sometimes. The CNBG hang out in the 5 to 1 foot water depths, mostly around cover. Lmb will move up to shallow water to feed, Sometimes. The TFS hang out in the open water and travel in schools and the midsized lmb(up to 5 lbs) will or might travel in packs and feed on the TFS, Sometimes. Tp will also travel in schools, like TFS and again lmb like that, Sometimes. None of this has been cheap, but it sure has been a learning experience that for the most part I have enjoyed the experience, frustrating and rewarding, Sometimes. I am not sure I will ever take the GShad route in the future, but I might, "It depends"

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy