Originally Posted By: snrub
You may already know this, but you can mark this thread by putting it on your "watch list". Then just make this your permanent thread to add all your progressive new information.

If you do not have it on your watch list and it goes for a week or two without adding anything it becomes very hard to "find" your old thread to add new things.

Under "my stuff" you can also find your old posts, but if you become very active on other threads this list can get long also. The watch list is the easiest for me to keep track of threads I am interested in, both my own threads and those of others.

Just a tip on making the forum easier to use.

Welcome to PBF.

Good tip snrub. Lots can benefit from this, even veterans. I have often thought there should be some place to list/find all usefull tips on using the forum. Like yours, and ways to search info, and photos, etc. I see there is one for photo upload, but it has one thread!!!!!!!!!! Kind of a joke. There has been lots of posts on how to do photos. Perhaps expand that one some more to include other hep, or put it under PB guidelines? It don't really belong in the archives of pond questions, but some place for newbie to EASILY find help. Just rambling......sorry for getting away from the topic.