I did have at least 100 ribbons in a 1 ac pond. The water was fairly clear. The FHM are thriving, so I'm thinking there's enough plankton to support the YP fry. May be entirely different characteristics in those fish, so I really have no clue.
I'm hoping the night time netting, or a larger net will help me assess what survived last year. I have kept a lot of YP to eat. I could have anywhere from 1500 YP stocked to a fraction of that. It's a long story, I've told before. I've gone from trying to determine if I'm way overstocked, to "do I have any?"
With 100 ribbons, there's no doubt I have some survivors, so I felt comfortable in taking out a few hundred to eat. I stocked 60 SMB, and 25 HSB six months after I stocked the YP in April of 2015. The SMB I've caught all seem on the heavy side. I haven't seen a HSB yet. I know it's up to me to find a way to get a good sample. I'm just stretched too thin time wise. In a few years with retirement, I'll be able to properly set up a fish trap an see what's there. Hopefully nothing catastrophic will happen before then.

9 yr old pond, 1 ac, 15' deep.
RES, YP, GS, FHM (no longer), HBG (going away), SMB, and HSB (only one seen in 5 yrs) Restocked HSB (2020) Have seen one of these.
I think that's about all I should put in my little pond.
Otter attack in 2023