It's some kind of wireless from a local company. I called a neighbor who is using it and is impressed. The downside that I see are the frequent electrical outages during storms in rural areas. That will shut down the computer and I won't know it. Another downside is the $60.00 per month for internet that I've never wanted there. But, I'm PO'd and $ just isn't a problem at this time.

I'm wondering what a HOTSPOT would do for me. I know nothing about that. Anybody?

The no flash cams are one outside the gate looking at the gate so I can possibly get a license #. Another on the road from the gate to the house and 2 on trees around the house. I'll light up the house area to help on the cams at the house. I also went with lithium batteries in the cams.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP