Originally Posted By: teehjaeh57
Originally Posted By: ryjohn
I made a post here yesterday regarding where Pk shrimp could be purchased and at first did not understand why it was deleted. Reading the forum rules did not seem to provide an explanation, but I have found other posts by moderators since then that seem to indicate that only "registered vendors" can be promoted. So it is possible many potential sources have been posted to these type threads over the years have been deleted because they are not sponsors of the magazine or forum.

Hi Ryjohn:

Welcome to the forum. Your hunch is correct - only registered advertisers are allowed to market on the forum. Approved and registered advertisers help allow the Pond Boss forum to exist for free. If you are interested in marketing please contact the Pond Boss HQ and they can walk you through the process. Thanks!

The problem is there is such a small market for some pond products that it impossible to have any sort of advertising budget. I am not really in business anything beyond trying to defray the costs of my own pond hobby... as in a 4-order per year type goal

Last edited by ryjohn; 12/17/16 10:36 PM.