Originally Posted By: ryjohn
I made a post here yesterday regarding where Pk shrimp could be purchased and at first did not understand why it was deleted. Reading the forum rules did not seem to provide an explanation, but I have found other posts by moderators since then that seem to indicate that only "registered vendors" can be promoted. So it is possible many potential sources have been posted to these type threads over the years have been deleted because they are not sponsors of the magazine or forum.

Hi Ryjohn:

Welcome to the forum. Your hunch is correct - only registered advertisers are allowed to market on the forum. Approved and registered advertisers help allow the Pond Boss forum to exist free to all who need help. As an approved advertiser and forum volunteer myself, I feel those rules are important to follow. If you are interested in marketing please contact the Pond Boss HQ and they can walk you through the process. Until that's occurred I'd appreciate the marketing, even indirectly or latent, to cease so further action isn't warranted. Your knowledge is important and welcome here, but there's a right way to do things. Thanks!

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]