Spotted my first otter this morning sitting under my feeder on the deck of my pontoon boat. Feeder is bolted to the pontoon boat deck. He was on the boat!! Recent 6 inches of rain and a creek that runs around my property may have caused him to show up. Plus the fact he was eating dropped feed under the feeder. I videoed him and he is huge! He dove in the water and I walked to the ponds edge and sure enough he came up only 40-50 ft from me. He saw me and swam back and forth kinda growling at me. I have this all on video. When I moved he dove under with a huge splash. Scared the crap out of me as I was still filming! I saw him surface 2 more times but had to leave. I came back about one hour later and no sign of him at all. I have cleared shoreline and the only thing he could hide under would be the 30 ft pontoon boat. Do yall think we are now on his "feeding route" and he will return every day or was he just passing thru after the rains?? How much will he eat and what should I expect in the near future? Are they hard to catch? It was a bad morning... gbh on one end of the pond and a otter on the other. Starting to get upset!!

Dear Alcohol, We had a deal where you would make me funnier, smarter, and a better dancer... I saw the video... We need to talk.