TGW1, You are not hacking in at all. Your answer is much appreciated and insightful. There is definitely no shortage of CNBG in the 2-3 inch range. I originally stocked 1800 CNBG and 300 RES and I am showing beds all over my 3 feet of water. I am thinking that the water clarity might have a lot to do with the bass weight. I do feed the BG three times a day and they are still eating good. The BG are now getting to where they come to the feed and I can see hundreds of the 2-3 inch going to the feed from under my dock but they are also getting very skidish and grab a bite and head back to safety. I watched two bass the other day stalk some BG on the bank waiting for them to come out to deeper water but they evidently would see the bass and stay close to the shoreline.

I will try to fertilize and see if I can get a bloom started. I did have one back in June that lasted for a few weeks but then disappeared. I was planning on getting some Tilapia from Todd next spring but if you think they will last long enough before winter sets in I will give that a try. Thanks for your help.