Charlie, my lmb count was low last march when Overton's did a shock survey. At that time half of the LSL LMB were in the 150% rw. Not sure why low survival of the lmb fingerlings. Guessing cnbg feasted on them maybe because we did such a heavy stocking of cnbg and res. And I had no lmb spawn last spring or the yoy were eaten. Todd Overton located some additional LSL lmb in the 12 " range and they seamed to me to be in the low rw range but I was happy to get them. The lmb count remains low even after adding those additional fish and I think that is why the lmb are in the high rw range. There is a lot of forage in the pond for them to eat. Since that shock last march, I have fished for them only a couple of times and that was this past week. I do not want to create hook shy lmb. So, my fist time fishing, I hooked two but landed one, I did not weigh and measure but I can say I believe the LSL lmb was in the 150% range. I think it had been eating lead. smile In my conversations with Todd and with all I have read, I am on the right track for growing extra large lmb but the catch rates are low and would be expected in a pond like this. But the cnbg fishing is great and I have been latter stocking HSB for catching. Some of those are in the 16" or better range. And thanks for asking smile

Last edited by TGW1; 10/12/16 07:04 AM. Reason: sp

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy