I have been lucky enough to purchase the pond that I learned how to fish on almost 30 years ago. It's a 1 acre pond that was built in 1976 and is still in pretty decent shape but it does need some work. Last year it had so many weeds and FA you couldn't hardly fish it. This year has been much better and I also added 10 GC, hopefully I will see results soon. I'm thinking about dying the pond next year to hopefully help as well and may have equipment in there to deepen the edges but that remains to be seen. I will be building a solar aerator this winter and have some great info on how to do that from this forum! I also added 30 CC (some albino they were small probably end up as a quick snack) and 100 RES (actually more like 50 plus some floaters, be surprised if they all make it) a few months ago. I've been building a cabin on the property and haven't had much time to fish it this year, I did finally get around to weighing and measuring some LMB this weekend. All were right around 100% RW and the smallest was 13". I haven't tried to get any RW on the BG yet and may try to do that next weekend when my cousins kids come down. I suspect it is BG crowded, I saw loads of them this spring and I haven't seen anything bigger than maybe 5" all year. The problem with this is I have friends and family with kids so I want them to have a good time. What can I do to keep the bass healthy but keep the fishing enjoyable for them? Could I thin out some of the BG and add another forage fish such as RES or YP in hopes the BG get bigger? I am leaning towards getting a feeder, would this help or do I still need to get rid of some of the BG?