Shortly after this post a girl really caught my eye for a second. Just made it back to pond couple weeks ago. I just about lost everything I think. Water had turned completely muddy. Level was lowest I've ever seen. How the fish survived I'll never know. But put the well to it an got it 3/4 pool so far. How long should I wait to start feeding again. I believe they are ready. I lost my wife, kids and most everything important to me for that girl. Got court next week to file an appeal on custody of my children. They put me on stand without lawyer. Long story short pretty women will get you good and I want to get this pond back in shape for when I get my kids again. It was my favorite thing to do with Molly and I havnt got to have her here in 8 months now. I know she has gotta miss pond being by side everyday working on it. Just filling everybody in on things. Things will be good again. I can't wait to interduce my newest Miss Savannah. I picked her name on drive home from Pond Boss VI. Think it was town in Arkansas. Can't remember but I' thought I like that name.

Last edited by John Wann; 07/18/16 11:20 PM.

If you ain't gonna fart, why eat the beans?
RES,HBG,YP,HSB,SMB,CC,and FHM. .seasonal trout.