Just an update on my Soilfloc treatment on 7/9. I am very pleased at the results so far. After one week with no rain, my water depth only dropped 1" and I suspect that was due to evaporation. I turned on my 1.5 hp well over night and between that and a 1" rain it brought the pond back up to the highest it's ever been. One thing I noticed is that around the edges of the pond (where I seemed to apply more of the product), actual soil particles seemed to be very noticeable. Before treatment, you could see the hardpan of the bottom and track marks from the compaction equipment. After treatment, you could really tell that soil particles were brought down and settled on the bottom. That leads me to believe the Soilfloc is working by drawing any suspended particles in the water down to the bottom to fill any voids and cracks. Oh and I have to throw this out there as others have said as well....it's very slick! My neighbor informed me yesterday he went down the other day to take a look at the pond. He was standing on top of the outflow pipe that must have had some Soilfloc in it, and sure enough he slipped and went face first in the water!