Originally Posted By: scott69
i just placed another order for a couple more bags. my bg are loving it and so does my german shepherd. some of my 1 year tiger bass are coming to it as well. have any of you all noticed it sinking more now than before? seems like nearly half of it sinks. my sweeney feeder is set for 4 times a day, the action is so fast its hard to see if it sinks or floats, but i do throw in a cup full from time to time just to watch them feed right at the dock. the food seems like it may be a little more dense than before, maybe the noodles arent as fluffy as before?

Interesting, Scott. My Optimal seems to float, but as with you it gets eaten so fast I'm not sure if any of it sinks eventually.

By the way, how are your Tiger bass doing? Having issues with catchability? Getting ready to stock LMB and I'm torn between Tiger and Lone Star Legacy from Overton's. confused

7ac 2015 CNBG RES FHM 2016 TP FLMB 2017 NLMB GSH L 2018 TP & 70 HSB PK 2019 TP RBT 2020 TFS TP 25 HSB 250 F1,L,RBT -206 2021 TFS TP GSH L,-312 2022 GSH TP CR TFS RBT -234, 2023 BG TP TFS NLMB, -160