Well, after 4 or 5 days of cloudy wet weather with a rain of 1.5" the Bloom has gone from 18" to 13" on 1/2 of the pond. This took place after the sky's cleared and the sun came out. I reduced the feeder amounts @ the one feeder where the bloom is a thicker pea green color. Cranked up the water well @ 52gpm, shooting for some dilution of this heavy bloom. I am continuing the work on getting the 1500' of 1.5" air line to the pond where I will reduce the airline size and put out 6 diffusers, 4 in the deeper water and 2 in the shallower water. I hope to get in all in by this time next week. Hoping it will not be too late for aeration. Lots of work here.
A side note, I have seen a big reduction in numbers of large cnbg @ this same feeder where I have reduced the feed. lots of small 3 to 5" bg but the larger 7 to 8" ones have been missing from this feeder for a couple of weeks now. Not sure why, have seen no floaters on the pond and the two other feeders have seen no reduction of the larger cnbg.

Thoughts?

Tracy

Last edited by TGW1; 06/06/16 07:32 AM. Reason: sp

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy