Wife and I checked two of our feeders, refilled one, wiped Texas Hunter solar charger clean (it picks up dust fast). CNBG go absolutely crazy when the feeder goes off, or when hand feed Optimal. Great to watch! We also unloaded some stuff from our garage to a container sitting on the land at the pond, making it considerably nicer in our garage.

Button bush continue to flourish at pond's edge, reducing erosion. My dirt guy put some rocks in strategic places for the same purpose.

I got a spare wooden pallet for the FHM and small CNBG, tied on a piece of cement to make it sink, and launched it near one of the feeders. But instead of sinking, it floated away! Will catch and sink it eventually, of course, when I get a boat, but incredibly frustrating in the meantime. Always test floatation before launching!

7ac 2015 CNBG RES FHM 2016 TP FLMB 2017 NLMB GSH L 2018 TP & 70 HSB PK 2019 TP RBT 2020 TFS TP 25 HSB 250 F1,L,RBT -206 2021 TFS TP GSH L,-312 2022 GSH TP CR TFS RBT -234, 2023 BG TP TFS NLMB, -160