I agree with waiting it out! Here are some pics of the Norman/Noble OK pond and upgrades I made to the barge after the steering helm dissolved on me at Cisco's pond...lol

I used cam-lock fittings, without a seal, to create a spinning agitator to keep the chemicals in a good slurry. There is a screened pick-up under the stainless steel shield (I got griped at for such an ingenious use of a mixing bowl). Using these chemical totes, chemical tends to gum up into paste in the corners...not anymore!

I also built a new boom, with 4 left side, 4 right side, and 8 wide area flat boomless sprayer nozzles drilled out to 4 GPM flow@60psi and mounted on a stiffened a 1" PVC delivery boom.

At nearly 70 GPM chemical delivery flow, I needed to be able to supply a constant inflow of water to the mixing tote, so I put valves on the intake side of the mixing/supply pump. Once the valves on the mixing pump are balanced to match the output of the pressure/delivery pump, all I do is steer and pour bags of chemical into the tote as it is applied. I sprayed 2500# of Hydrated Lime and 6000# of Alum on this customers 3 acre pond in just under 4 hours...I started spraying at 10:30am and was finished at 5:30pm. The extra time was loading 50# bags onto the barge and taking some breaks from lugging the 8500# of chemical around.