I hope you do not mind a novice interest in this thread and a observation.
First guys and maybe a lady or two, thanks for the data and research paper to review. Most of the novices here like me, I will assume", do not even know where to go to find a small portion for what most of you know. In short, most of you will forget more than most of us will ever know.

But all that said, I find it fascinating that those in the know, are somewhat at odds on exactly what is what with fish in general and bass species in the thread posts. I kinda understand why and realize that we are in our child hood or maybe teenage years in knowledge of fish in general.

I am sure it is hard enough when one knows the pond and it's surroundings, the water and chemical makeup,genetics of the fish and % mixtures of each in the ecosystem,bla,bla,bla, to manage and control to some degree the outcome(s).

I hope all of you continue to share your views and knowledge of what you know to be true, at least now and what you find to be true in the future, so all of us can benefit in a quality fishery however large or small.

In short, I think nearly all intellectual intercourse and or civil discourse, helps us all to understand better how to reach our goals.

Last edited by mpc; 05/20/16 02:26 PM. Reason: clarification

Life is more fun with a pole in your hand.