Originally Posted By: RC51
That for sure like I said above my FA will go away fairy quick once the chara comes out. I have that very problem with my chara. My pond is only 9 feet average 6 feet so yeah I end up getting a lot of chara because of it but the good thing is you can spot treat it here and there and give yourself some decent fishing spots. Cutrine plus granules work real good on Chara IMO... I had some American pond weed I wish I could just have that instead but my GC ate that up in a hurry... they love that AP. then they will work on the chara but near as hard... If your water is right depths you can run a pop R on top or a frog and hang on you never know what might come out of that stuff to hammer it. Then you got to get it back out of all that junk once you get it hooked...lol You could end up with a 2 pound bass on that feels like 13 pounds.... smile

RC

Yeah, the bass would dive into the salad when they could! Oddly enough, sometimes this helped, as they would calm down and stop jumping (which is when they had the best chance of getting away) when their head was in the weeds. I think the darkness made them feel safe, rather like blindfolding does to many animals.

So long as their eyes were covered with weeds and I pulled them at a slow, steady pace, they would come right up into the net without objection. grin

7ac 2015 CNBG RES FHM 2016 TP FLMB 2017 NLMB GSH L 2018 TP & 70 HSB PK 2019 TP RBT 2020 TFS TP 25 HSB 250 F1,L,RBT -206 2021 TFS TP GSH L,-312 2022 GSH TP CR TFS RBT -234, 2023 BG TP TFS NLMB, -160