I'm willing to bet that the director has never had this question posed to him/her before. As such, they don't have an answer. This leads me to believe that they will say:

1)"No problem".
2)"No idea. I'll check on that and get back with you". This is the part where it's best not to wait by the phone. Years pass. Advances in mental telepathy renders cell service obsolete.
3)"You called to ask me that???"

Maybe it's the crap I've been through these past few days, maybe it's me getting older, or maybe it's finally all caught up with me, but whatever the reason it all boils over tonight.

I don't know how long this post will last, or if I will be around to post again tomorrow, but if nobody else is going to say it, then I will.

JKB we know you're intelligent. Really, we all get it. Really. But dude, there's gotta' be a filter in there someplace? I can't decide if you truly don't know you're pushing buttons, or you do know but go ahead anyway? What in Hell's name matters to you, in Michigan, what the law is to someone in Indiana?? Are you deliberately trying to stir crap? I want to believe that you don't see it, so here I am trying to get a point across, to let you know that I think you've crossed a line yet again. And now I've crossed that line just by responding. Stop it.

Moderators, I will accept whatever is coming my way. Just remember when you lace up those size 12's that you have TWO feet used for kicking..... please put them both to use.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.