Originally Posted By: esshup

Regarding coyotes, a guy (I believe in Southern Indiana) put a trail cam on a coyote den. From the time the pups were weaned until they left the den Mom & Dad brought 80 fawns home for dinner......

Now that sucks!! If them or hogs are around and I am in a position to shoot they are going down.... Not a second thought...

On the Donkey note yes that does work pretty good. Donkeys will flat take off after a yote and kick and bite and make a ruckus that the farmer has to here if he is near by!! The other night I had one on my camera at the land it was 10 at night I had to go to the truck to get something and thought I heard foot steps in the leaves.... and sure enough about 3 minutes later my farmer next door his Donkey was having a fricken fit!!! Sounded like he was in my yard he was so loud!! Pulled the camera that next morning and there he was 10:02. Donkeys are/and can be a force if pissed off and they don't back down from a yote it's the craziest thing I have ever seen!!

RC

Last edited by RC51; 04/27/16 01:24 PM.

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!