Rainman you forget I'm not a neophyte to the business world as I've been in business over 30 years. I even attended one of the best business colleges in the country, the IU business school. So I know when I'm being gouged by a corporation that not only needs to make a profit, but needs to keep making more and more to satisfy Wallstreet. Eventually short term profit overcomes long term sense and the company starts to falter in quality. Bean counters cut and cut things to the bone and the quality keeps getting worse. First management is cut and then they go after the union. Fortunately for UPS and Fedex they are the only games in town so they may not suffer the fate of death like other corporations. At least they can't be outsourced.

Ask Scott what he thinks of all the hidden charges from FedEx. The name of the game is Fedex and UPS are the two big players and they will do as they please. Although they are technically an oligopoly there are plenty of monopolies in this country with no oversight. Ask people what they think of Comcast or Verizon. My brother's comcast bill just went from 30 some dollars to 70 some dollars. And they are the only providers in his area.

BTW lucky you. My sorting facility used to be 10 miles away. Now it's 40. Two hours driving isn't very cost effective for me.

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 04/25/16 10:57 PM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.