dg84s, timing seems to be crucial due to wind, etc. What I don't know is where the bottom of the dam is. I found some pics of the dam when it was built and finished but how it relates at the now full pool is going to be a question. Since the dam was not cored, my most obvious problem it that it is leaking under the dam. That is what I'm trying to fix and will ignore the rest. I'm sure that I'm losing some water due to wicking along the sides but that is to be expected.

I've also been contacted by another member who wants to come along. Al Hall also hopes he can make it.

Joshua Flowers, a Pro who posts here is coming and his help/ideas will be invaluable. Actually he will be bossing the whole thing and filming it.

At this time, I have no idea how to schedule, in advance, for application on a day without wind.

Last edited by Dave Davidson1; 03/03/16 07:13 AM.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP